2009 National Forum on the Human Right to Housing” Nov. 8-9, 2009 Georgetown University Law Center. Conference information on the National Law Center on Homelessness & Poverty’s website here.
Special opening forum session on Sunday. Hosted by Raquel Rolnik, the UN Special Rapporteur on Adequate Housing, as part of her official mission to the United States.
Planned workshops include:
- Intersectional Challenges in Access to Housing
- The Human Right to Housing in Policy Advocacy
- Combating Criminalization of Homelessness
- Gender and Housing Rights
- Health Care, Housing and Human Rights
- Public Housing, Demolitions, and the Human Right to Development