Below are some new and some more dated Poverty Law Syllabi. Another source of ideas is the syllabi bank (mainly of non-law classes) on the National Poverty Center’s website.
- Law and Poverty Syllabus Fall 2014 (Rosser), using the new book.
- Marc-Tizoc González’s Spring 2012 syllabus: Gonzalez, Pov. L. & Econ. Just. Seminar
- Lucie White’s Summer 2010 syllabus: WelfareLawSum2010LWhite
- Jeff Selbin’s 2009 syllabus: Law & Poverty Course Description Spring 2009 [Selbin]
- My own syllabus for 2009 is here: Law and Poverty Syllabus Fall 2009 _Rosser; for 2011 (with some changes): Law and Poverty Syllabus Fall 2011 _Rosser_
- Poverty Law Course Materials – University of St. Thomas and University of Minnesota Schools of Law; taught by Lawrence McDonough andMonica Bogucki, both of the Legal Aid Society of Minneapolis.
- NOTE: this is a VERY good, up-to-date, website and the course materials (which incorporate a “book club”) seem very interesting.
- UCLA Poverty Law and Social Welfare 2001, Syllabus Here.
- UCLA Law and the Poor, Spring 2003, Syllabus Here.
- University of Washington, Spring 2006, Syllabus Here; taught by Sara Ainsworth.
- Northeastern, Summer 2003, Syllabus Here; taught by Wally Holohan and Jim Rowan